A Trade Area That Is Growing, Upscale, and Underserved
The economic development corridor in Concord-Painesville’s JEDD trade area (see map) provides opportunity to develop, redevelop, and grow business. Following are current 2017 demographics that illustrate the area’s development potential:
- The 15-minute day-time population has grown to nearly 101,041
- 7.3% population growth in the last 12 years
- 8.2% household growth in the last 12 years
- Average household income is $114,015
- Daily traffic counts on I-90 and S.R. 44 combined are more than 109,000 and growing.
- Access to nearby Lake Erie
- A trained workforce, with proximity to Lakeland Community College, Holden Career Center, Lake Erie College, and Auburn Career Center.
Access more demographic information:440.354.7513 or .
“The greatest advantage we offer now is the coordination the JEDD can provide for marketing, which allows businesses to market beyond their local means to get the best deal for their properties.”
–James O’Leary, JEDD Board Chairman, attorney with Baker Hackenberg & Hennig Co.